Chronic Pain Relief Through Massage Therapy
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Sciatic Pain
- Lack of Mobility
- Stress Management
Licensed Massage Therapist
Advanced Therapy for Cervical Whiplash
Shiatsu for Structural Dysfunction
*Medically necessary massage insurance accepted for moving vehicle accidents.
Massage is used to help with pain relief for a number of reasons:
- Reducing muscle tension: Massage can help to relax tense muscles, which can contribute to pain. By relieving muscle tension, massage may help to reduce pain and improve flexibility and range of motion.
- Improving circulation: Massage can improve blood flow to an area, which can help to bring oxygen and nutrients to tissues and speed up the healing process.
- Reducing inflammation: Massage helps to reduce inflammation by increasing the production of lymph fluids, which help to remove waste products and excess fluid from tissues.
- Promoting relaxation: Massage also helps to reduce stress and promote relaxation, which can have a positive effect on pain. When we are stressed, our muscles can become tense, which can contribute to pain. By reducing stress, massage can help to reduce muscle tension and pain.
- Improving sleep: Massage may improve sleep, which can be beneficial for people who are in pain. Poor sleep can make pain worse, while good sleep can help to reduce pain.
Overall, massage can be an effective tool for managing pain and promoting relaxation and healing.
For Scheduling & Appointments: